Friday, October 29, 2010

Shop of the Weekend





Welcome to my shop and thank you for visiting!

Obachan's Flowers are hair accessories and brooch pins made from different fabrics (like cotton, linen, silk and polyesters) using fabric-folding techniques. These accessories are inspired by kanzashi used in traditional Japanese hairstyles. If you want to learn more about them, you can do that here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanzashi

All of my items are made and kept in a smoke-free, but dog-friendly home. I do prevent the dogs from playing around and with my items.

******TRADE FRIENDLY******

Want something, but don't see it listed? Convo me and we can work something out!

Have any suggestions, comments, or questions? Feel free to contact me!

**** Member of The Etsy Dlisters ******
**** Member of Kansas Etsy Team ******
**** Member of The Createability Team *

No comments: