Friday, October 15, 2010

Shop of the Weekend



Hello! Welcome to my shop!
I make a lot of custom bridal and bridesmaid's jewelry so click on that section to the right. I also have the exclusive line of Art Is Healthy t shirts.

New to Etsy? Here's a quick guide to the checkout process
http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php

Here you'll find handmade artisan jewelry designed and made by me with freshwater pearls, gemstones, and glass. In addition I make unique and original Art is Healthy t shirts and onesies.
All Art is Healthy T shirts are 100% cotton and hand painted. The grey shirts are made by Alternative Apparel and the black ones are by Anvil. Men's sizes in black are also available and will be listed soon. Art is Healthy is a Registered Trademark of Juliana's Creations.
I also opened a beadshop on etsy for my destash, it is at www.juliesbeadshop.etsy.com and the title of the store is The Bead Orphanage!

Keep up to date with what's going on at Juliana's Creations; FREE EARRINGS WITH YOUR ORDER IF YOU BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK!! Just be sure to tell me with a note when you check out.(cut and paste this link below, just search Juliana's Creations in the Facebook search box.)

Convo me with jewelry or t shirt questions.

No comments: